• Total stroke 90/165 mm: 75/150mm working stroke 15 mm compensating stroke.
• Fast-slow strokes are adjustable by setting the cam inside the unit.
• The unit features a double polarity brake motor and a precision axially compensated collet spindle, and an auxiliary micro-switch.
• The drill-tap integral bit will, through the appropiate control circuit, perform a complete cycle ending with the tool withdrawal from the work-piece.
• The unit must be ordered together with hte hydrocheck units.
• Output spindle:
ER20 Compensated collet holder
Compensated twin spndle ER16 head =V2.102.PFM