Special centering and stirrupping clamping system for CNC turning-milling-grinding machines suitable for automatic loading
- Centering clamping on hole and stirrup
- PEL workpiece detection system
- Long stroke expander. 7 mm on diameter
- Repeatability accuracy lower than 0.005 mm
- Quick change centering
- Quick change stirrups
- System driven by double cylinder
- High rotation speed
The system is complete with 2 independent mechanisms.
First one is moving the central expander having stroke mm7 on diameter, centering the workpiece from the inside.
Second one is linked to a moving plate driving 3 rotating and stirrupping shafts. These are clamping the workpiece granting stiffness during machining.
Both systems are driven by a double cylinder. There is a PEL detection system checking the right positioning of the workpiece by the robot.
The change of workpiece type is very fast thanks to quick coupling systems of different components.