The company EurOMA GROUP srl, based in Calderara di Reno (BO), via Cavour N. 5, in the person of your legal representative, Mr. Valerio Veronesi (hereinafter “owner”), acting as the holder of the processing of personal data in accordance with articles 4 and 28 of the Legislative Decree of 30 June 2003, N. 196-Privacy Code (hereinafter “code”) and articles 4, N. 7) and 24 of the EU regulation 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data (hereinafter, “Regulation”), pursuant to art. 13 of the code and 13 of the rules of Procedure informs that the processing of personal data referring to those requesting information by filling out the form or sending their curriculum vitae through the company’s Web site
- Subject of treatment
the data processed are: personal data; Contact information such as telephone number and e-mail address; IP address.
The legal basis of the treatment shall be the consent expressed by the person concerned for the purposes set out in the following point and/or for the execution of pre-contractual measures adopted at the request of the same.
The provision of the requested data is mandatory as necessary to carry out the service/request and any refusal to provide such data may result in the failure to improve or maintain the contractual relationship.
Consent for marketing purposes is optional and is subject to separate consent.
The treatment will be carried out by means of digital/analogue. The data will not be subject to public dissemination.
- Purpose of the treatment
2a) The processing of the data will be carried out in order to allow the carrying out of the activities related to the establishment and management of the service requested to the Tholder, and – for the only curriculum vitae sent through the site – for the purpose of personnel selection.
2b) only if expressly authorized by means of a special flag/check the data will be used for the sending of commercial information.
The data will be treated in a lawful manner, according to correctness and with the utmost confidentiality, in compliance with the minimum security measures as provided in the Code and the Regulation.
- Methods of Treatment
The holder will treat the personal data for the time necessary to fulfill the above purposes and in any case for no more than 10 years from the conclusion of the contract; Not more than 2 years from the request for information; In case of consent to the treatment for sending of commercial information, the email that will be inserted in the mailing list will be used for the above purposes until the cancellation by the user and however not more than 5 years from the sending of the last email containing commercial information.
The IP address data will be treated exclusively anonymously and for the sole purpose of obtaining anonymous statistical information on the use of the site and to check its correct functioning.
- Data communication
The owner may communicate the data for the purposes set out in art. 2 to any local agents. The persons appointed responsible for the treatment are excluded.
- Storage and data transfer
The management and preservation of personal data will be on servers located within the European Union of the owner and/or third-party companies entrusted and duly appointed as responsible for the processing. Currently the servers are located in the European Union. The data will not be subject to transfer outside the European Union.
The IP address data will be erased immediately after processing.
- Rights of the person concerned
The user, in his capacity as interested, is the owner of the rights in art. 7 Privacy code and art. 15 of the Rules of Procedure. More precisely:
- Has the right to obtain confirmation of the existence or otherwise of personal data concerning him, even if not yet registered, and their communication in intelligible form;
- You have the right to obtain the indication:
- A) of the origin of the personal data;
- b) of the purposes and modalities of treatment;
- c) of the logic applied in the case of treatment carried out with the aid of electronic instruments;
- d) The identifying details of the holder, the persons responsible and the representative;
- e) of the subjects or categories of persons to whom personal data may be communicated or which may be known to them as a designated representative in the territory of the State, of persons responsible or in charge;
- In addition, the user has the right to obtain:
- A) The updating, rectification or, when interested, the integration of data;
- (b) The cancellation, the processing anonymously or the blocking of the data processed in violation of the law, including those whose preservation is not necessary in relation to the purposes for which the data has been collected or subsequently processed;
- (c) The attestation that the transactions referred to in a) and (b) have been brought to the attention, including with regard to their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, except where such fulfilment proves to be impossible or involves the use of manifestly disproportionate means than the protected law.
- Finally, the user has the right to oppose, in whole or in part:
- A) for legitimate reasons for the processing of personal data concerning it, although relevant to the purpose of the collection;
- b) The processing of personal data concerning him for the pursuit of purposes not covered by art. 2.
In accordance with articles 15 and following of the GDPR, the person concerned shall have the right to request, at any time, access to his personal data, the rectification or cancellation thereof, the limitation of treatment in the cases provided for in art. 18 of GDPR; To obtain in a structured format, of common use and readable by automatic device, the data concerning him, in the cases envisaged by art. 20 of GDPR. At any time, you can revoke ex art. 7 of the GDPR the consent lent; Propose a complaint to the competent supervisory Authority ex article 77 of the GDPR if it considers that the processing of its data is contrary to the legislation in force.
The user may make a request for opposition to the processing of his personal data ex article 21 of the GDPR in which to give evidence of the reasons justifying the opposition: the holder reserves the right to evaluate the application, which would not be accepted in the case of existence of legitimate grounds for the treatment which prevail over the interests, rights and freedoms of the user.
The person concerned shall at any time exercise the rights referred to in the preceding article by sending:
-A registered letter to: EurOMA GROUP srl, Calderara di Reno (BO), via Cavour N. 5
-an e-mail to the address PEC: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Responsible for data protection.
The holder shall communicate that he has appointed the lawyer. Annalisa Callarelli as Data protection officer, contactable at the following contact details: email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org